My client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Quality Engineer to join their global company. The role for Quality Engineer is based in Sunderland but my client operates in 29 countries across over 100 loactions.
Working in the automotive sector, they are partners with some of the biggest names in the industry.
To support the management operating system within the UK business as defined within the operational Level 1 & 2 Business plans. The Key Success Factors are:-
Resonsibilities and Duties:
- To liaise directly with all relevant customer(s)
- To manage all relevant customer concerns raised using NCMAR/PPS method.
- Provide key Quality/Technical reports into operations and customers periodically.
- To support the launch function in complete AQP activities utilising AQP system.
- To support the targets and milestones set for any specific AQP programme.
- To oversee the investigation of internal concerns.
- Manage and develop a small team of Quality Technicians
- To complete detailed Process Audits in accordance with TS16949.
- To assist in the development of the Business Operating System with the Quality Manager
- To assist in the training of personnel in all aspects of business processes.
- Review data provided on customer(s) website(s) .
- To oversee all supplier raised concerns and support supplier management process.
- To provide real time quality data to control Quality.
- To action all Warranty concerns.
Education: HND/ C in Engineering or Science based subject or equivalent experience and qualification(s) in Quality Engineering.
Experience: Relevant Automotive Tier 1 experience.
If you believe you qualify for this role and would like to apply for this opportunity. Please email email@example.com or alternatively call 01618718811 and ask for Ben.