£30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Premier Group is currently working with a Client with over 60-year heritage in the Engineering and Manufacturing markets. There is an opportunity working as a Quality Engineer with an immediate start date with an initial 12 Month Contract to begin with.
You will be reporting into the Engineering and Operations Director, working with the Manufacturing and Engineering Team to create standard operating processes to improve the quality of their products.
- Identify and resolve failures and nonconformities
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues quickly and efficiently.
- Own and manage the QMS and introduce an audit programme
- Overall responsibility for management of the QMS
- Developing an internal auditing programme and conducting audits
- Ensure non-conformance is effectively addressed through corrective action.
- Responsibility for responding to nonconformity notifications and speedy resolution
- Lead cross-functional teams to perform root cause analysis of failures and non-conformities
- Create a Quality dashboard with key performance indicators.
- Assist with training and coaching in Quality Awareness and standards.
- Develop a system for raw material and finished product assessment.
- QA planning activity for Supply Chain assessments
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree preferred
- Experience of statistical process control and using Excel, Pivot Tables, Charts
- Internal auditor trained or experience
- Six Sigma trained
- At least 5 years’ experience within Quality Engineering
If this is something that you would be interested in then please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org