LOCATION – North London / remote
SALARY- £40,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the North London area with experience in the engineering / manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Management Team in the day to day running of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and APQP / PPAP responsibilities.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience in Engineering
- Previous Experience within a Quality Engineering position.
- Experience of various quality tools (8D, 5 Whys, Lean manufacturing, auditing etc)
- Knowledge of QMS, either ISO9001, IATF16949, AS9100 or ISO13485
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Any relevant experience within electro-mechanical manufacturing – beneficial
- Knowledge of PPAP or APQP – very advantageous.
- Ensuring that any failures are reviewed with manufacturing and engineering.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Being responsible for the PPAP / APQP responsibilities.
- Assist other engineering teams with New Product development / introduction.
- Coordinating activities for continuous improvement
- Conducting Internal Quality audits.