SALARY- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Engineer or Inspector on a permanent basis in the Croydon Area with experience in the Medical Devices Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Engineering Team in the day to day quality duties and manufacturing activities including final release inspection, auditing, addressing non-conformances and root cause analysis.
The Quality Engineer / Inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience in a Quality Engineer position within manufacturing
- Have experience of the auditing process.
- Have previous experience of working with ISO13485, MDSAP, MDR or MDD regulations.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Capable of managing device record history.
- Able to carry out and raise non-conformance reports.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Managing the final release of product (and associated documentation).
- Auditing / assisting with the auditing process.
- Carry out in process inspection and raise any non-conformances.