JOB – IPC Quality Inspector
LOCATION – Crawley
SALARY – £28,000 - £38,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the Gloucestershire area with experience of Electronics Manufacturing. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality engineering team through IPC Inspection.
The Electronics Quality Inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- 2 years’ experience or more in a similar Quality Inspector position.
- Knowledge of IPC Quality Inspection techniques
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, SPC, 8D or any other quality tools.
- Have previous experience working in a similar Electronics manufacturer.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Any experience of AS9100 – very beneficial.
The Electronics Quality Inspector role will involve:
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Inspection of PCB’s to IPC standard.
- Using various gauging and measurement instruments to ensure products are manufactured correctly.
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Take ownership of inspection activities throughout production.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.