LOCATION – Bedfordshire
SALARY – £23,000 - £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the Bedfordshire area. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality engineering team through Magnetic Particle inspection and other inspection techniques.
The CMM Programmer / Quality inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a Quality Inspection Position
- Knowledge of various Quality Inspection techniques.
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a manufacturing company.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Understanding of various inspection techniques
- Ability to work independently.
- Certified in Magnetic Particle inspection.
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Liquid penetration inspection of components.
- Magnetic Particle inspection of components
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Assist with maintenance of calibration system.