LOCATION – Staplehurst
SALARY – £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Technician / Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the Staplehurst area. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality engineering team through goods in inspection.
The Quality Inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience or more in a similar Quality Inspector position.
- Knowledge of Quality Inspection techniques
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar machined parts manufacturer.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Any experience of goods in procedurs – very beneficial.
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Using various gauging and measurement instruments to ensure products are manufactured correctly.
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Take ownership of inspection activities throughout production.