SALARY- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Manager on a permanent basis in the Bedfordshire area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to Manage the Quality Engineering Team in the day to day running of the ISO ISO9001 Quality Management System as well as being hands on with solving any Quality Engineering issues.
The Quality Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer or Quality Manager within manufacturing
- Experience working within manufacturing.
- Knowledge of mechanical manufacturing (very desirable)
- Must have previous experience of working with an ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Working experience of Auditing / certified auditor.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Managing the Quality Engineering team day to day.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Liaising with Supplier to ensure they are meeting quality standards
- Training and Supporting the current Quality Team.
- Some travelling will be required.