LOCATION- West Sussex
SALARY- £38,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Manager on a permanent basis in the West Sussex area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry, ideally within Mechanical or Electro-mechanical processes. Your main duty will be to Manage the Quality Engineering Team in the day to day running of the ISO ISO9001 Quality Management System as well as being hands on with solving any Quality Engineering issues.
The Quality Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience as a Quality Manager
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical manufacturing processes.
- Must have previous experience of working with an ISO 9001, AS9100, IATF16949 or ISO13485 Quality Management System.
- Working experience of quality methods such as 5S, LEAN and Continuous Improvement.
- Familiarity with the auditing process.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of ATEX, Pressure Equipment Directives, Machinery Directives or Low Voltage Directives – very advantageous.
- Managing the Quality Engineering team day to day.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Liaising with Supplier to ensure they are meeting quality standards
- Training and supporting the current Quality Team.
- Overseeing and managing the auditing process.
- Some travelling will be required.