SALARY- £45,000 - £65,000 per annum plus 10% bonus (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Manager on a permanent basis in the Kent area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to Manage the Quality Engineering Team in the day to day running of the ISO9001 Quality Management System as well as being hands on with solving any Quality Engineering issues.
The Quality Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer or Quality Manager
- Knowledge of CNC machining or Electronics manufacturing (Both very desirable)
- Must have previous experience of working with an ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Working experience of quality methods such as 5S, LEAN and Continuous Improvement.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Experience with AS9100, IATF16949 or ISO13485 would be a distinct advantage
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Managing the Quality Engineering team day to day.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Liaising with Supplier to ensure they are meeting quality standards
- Overseeing the inspection team to ensure correct inspection methods are carried out.
- Training and Supporting the current Quality Team.
- Some travelling will be required.