I’m looking for a React Tech Lead for a good client of mine who operate a remote-first working model. They’re going through a serious period of growth, with a particular focus on their internal software & products, all with the intention to help others succeed, over 100,000 small businesses in fact, all over the world.
They’ve got a great focus on React, User Experience (UX), CSS & SASS styling & more. In order to be successful, ideally you would have worked on a large React codebase, ideally React Hooks & have proven experience of building customer facing web-applications.
React Tech Lead Requirements:
- Proficient in TypeScript and React Development & managing state using React Hooks & Context
- Excellent CSS & SASS skills – able to deliver an in-browser UX experience that matches their high standards.
- Comfortable picking up design patterns and working within the team’s conventions… but also not being afraid to bring new ideas to the table
- A desire to deliver high quality fully-tested code to production so the value of your work can be experienced by their customers
Nice to haves, but not essentials:
- Some back-end experience, ideally Python-based Experience
- An understanding of accounting principles
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Yarn
- The ability to interpret a business’s Profit & Loss or Balance Sheet statement
- Ideas – these guys are open to hearing about other technologies they don’t use, if there’s a benefit to using it.
The salary ranges between £80K - £100K but could flex depending on the candidate.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with your latest CV & I will get in touch ASAP