JOB- After Market Sales Co-Ordinator
SALARY- up to £21,000 per annum plus bonus + benefits
We are looking for After Market Sales Co-Ordinator on a permanent basis in the Feltham area with experience in the manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Sales Team in the day-to-day administrative duties as well as the after care of customers. This would be well suited for someone with administrator / sales coordinator experience in a Manufacturing / Engineering business.
The Sales Co-Ordinater will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience working in an administrator / after sales role within an Engineering / Manufacturing environment.
- Experience of looking after traceability and conformity responsibilities.
- Capable of speaking to clients and customers about their needs and advise on spares and extra services.
- Previous experience working in a similar sales / after care role
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Any relevant experience within engineering / manufacturing – Beneficial
- Knowledge of Electro-mechanical manufacturing - advantageous
The Sales Co-Ordinater role will involve:
- Processing of customers orders and enquiries.
- Managing after sales services for both customers and clients.
- Advise on spares and servicing services to develop sales within the business.
- Co-ordinate introductory letters for post machine sales.
- Regular follow up on all after market quotations.
- To help manage after market sales campaigns with the marketing department.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.