Premier Group are currently recruiting an accomplished and ambitious Account Executive on behalf of our client a Data & Lead Generation Startup that are emerging from stealth mode.
The organization is entering an exciting phase of significant growth and as such are continuously searching for the brightest, most talented people to help them further develop their market share, with a primary focus on developing new logo Enterprise prospects.
Responsibilities will include:
The Account Executive will support the organization’s revenue growth as a member of the sales team and will be responsible for quota attainment, account growth, and customer satisfaction.
You'll predominately prospect to marketers at software & tech companies who are tasked with driving growth in their business.
Working autonomously in a remote manner, you will perform complete sales cycle from research stages to prospecting to account management and renewals.
If you are a creative thinker that is willing to test to find the best way to produce results, this may be for you.
- Prospect for new business to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities.
- Share new ideas to the co-founding team on ways to grow the business.
- Achieve and exceed assigned quotas and KPI targets- monthly, quarterly and annual.
- Maintain up to date and accurate forecasts.
- Navigate through complex negotiations at the executive level.
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research prospect accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events and develop accounts.
- Leverage strong personal presentation skills and a variety of effective sale tools.
- Manage a healthy pipeline, utilizing the CRM to log opportunity data and maintain accurate forecasts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Presales, Services, Marketing, and Product to align and ensure a consistent sales messaging, focus and approach.
- Leverage sales tools and provide digital content to map the buyer’s journey appropriately to create efficiency, efficacy, and velocity in the sales campaign.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a similar environment, with specific domain knowledge of various B2B marketing channels and a focus in Demand Generation.
- Experience in an outbound sales or business development environment carrying a significant quota carrying.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated high skill levels of written and verbal communication. Excellence in business writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong ability to influence and proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical, and logical skills.
- Able to manage time effectively and stay organized.
- Experience with CRM software tools.
What's on Offer:
If you are interested in adding value to a growing market which is continuing to expand and are looking for an environment with a reward centric culture and incentives, please apply for immediate consideration.
You can expect a competitive base salary, performance related rewards, stellar benefits (including unlimited PTO, Comprehensive medical, dental and vision) and significant career development opportunities.
You'll join and learn from a team of founders and entrepreneurs who have built, scaled and sold multiple successful businesses.