Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Our client offers interest free loans in exchange for a small monthly membership fee, and they are on a mission to improve the financial stability for 40% of the UK population. You will be working with non-technical stakeholders. The company value automated testing and they review and improve each other’s code along with this they like to discuss new technologies and how to implement them into the business.
Our client is well known in their sector and plan to rapidly grow their business over the next couple of years. They are looking for an ambitious person who loves a challenge and wants to bring their career in the right direction. We provide citizens with a smarter and better solutions to manage finance and unexpected expenses.
- The role is back-end developer in ruby on rails- in data.
- You will Transform, clean, and analyse data from out 1TB operational databases.
- You will help integrate the data warehouse with BI tools and other applications to provide business users with the best-in-class reporting.
- You will work with our data analysts to design new tables and to generate key insights about their customers, users, and products.
- You will empower data analysts, data scientists and business stakeholders, this is done by providing better data tools by collecting and understanding their requirements.
- You must have strong understanding of clean code principles: Simplicity performance and testability etc.
- Need to have strong knowledge and experience of Ruby and SQL.
- Strong experience with Ruby Libraries for data pipelines and transformation. (Sequel, Kiba, SideKiq)
- Experience in data management, custom ETL design and data Modeling is essential.
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Amazon Axure or other reporting databases like Snowflake.
- Experience with event driven architectures.
- You have Agile experience
- You want to grow your knowledge and career.
- Brilliant training and progression structure. You have budget for conferences, courses, and books.
- New MacBook laptop
- 25 days holidays
- Equity participation
- Health insurance
- Class Pass membership.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.