On site - Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne
I’m currently working with a well-established company, who are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Engineer. As a Cyber Security Engineer, you are responsible for assuring the Cyber Security of the company’s product. A Cyber Security Engineer will also perform appropriate security analysis to ensure all product development security activities are performed according to relevant safety/security standards (TARA, THROP, FMEA, FTA etc.) This is an amazing opportunity with a very competitive salary! There is also the option of working from home after experiencing your time on site!
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Must have Cybersecurity Engineering experience qualified to MSc/MTech/ME/BE/BTech in Electrical / Electronic or related field (preferably with a focus on electric drive systems; power electronics, energy storage systems and/or motors, Cybersecurity)
- Verifying and validating products against Cyber Security requirements and the Cyber Security Architecture
- First point of technical contact with the OEM to get agreement on the requirements, Security concept and issues resolution.
- Experienced with requirements management tools such as DOORS, Cradle, Polarion etc.
- Perform modelling and simulation as a proof of security concept to support the System/ Hardware/ Software design.
- Hybrid/flexible working options
- Enhanced Company pension scheme
- Life insurance annual salary
- On-site gym and restaurant (Gateshead site only)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to purchase an additional two day's annual leave
- Ability to work from home
If you are interested in this great opportunity, feel free to contact me on email@example.com or give me a call on 0161 871 811 to discuss further.