My client is a leading brand and digital experience agency looking to onboard a brilliant Senior Project Manager.
To fit the bill, you’ll be process-driven and highly analytical, with experience managing large scale projects, on time and within budget. You will manage multiple projects or projects within a programme of work from initial client briefing to final delivery, ensuring they are delivered to the requirement on time and budget. Supporting all departments, from strategy to creative and design to technical, that comprise your team, you know your projects inside out and, working in close partnership with account management, drive the production of first-class creative solutions to client digital communications, marketing, branding and innovation briefs, whilst delivering against financial targets to ensure profitable delivery under your remit.
Your overall remit will include:
- Project Planning
- Project Delivery
- Advocate of Process
- Financial and Administration
- Technology and Creativity
In terms of background and experience, you’ll need to have:
- Demonstrable understanding of good UI, Customer journeys, and Web Design.
- Experience using Google productivity suite, Adobe CS Suite and/or Sketch, MS Project / Merlin / Omniplan or other project management planning tools.
- Experience and understanding of development collaborative tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral and diagram form.
- Exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail. Consistent delivery of successful projects on time and on budget led by effective scoping and deep understanding of assigned projects.
- Consistent levels of high client satisfaction.
- Strong and developed internal relationships.
- Strong and valued member of the team.
- Excellent handle of agency process and financial details and the ability to help plan new process.
- Illustration of developing and applying industry and sector knowledge effectively.
- Alongside Account team, developing client plans to deliver increased revenue.