Job Title: Senior/Associate Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 per annum DOE
Electrical Design Engineer - Senior Electrical Design Engineer – Design- Building Services – Building Services Electrical Design Engineer – Autocad – Revit – Amtech – Relux – Dialux - Devon
My client is an award-winning consultancy looking to recruit a Senior/Associate Electrical Design Engineer for their growing team. They focus on Building Services
The Senior/Associate Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Possess a qualification in Engineering (Degree, apprenticeship, C&G, NVQ etc)
- Up to 5 years+ experience within Building Services
- A strong understanding of design standards specifically British Standards, CIBSE, and BSRIA.
- Experience working with either Amtech, Relux, Dialux, Autocad, Prodesign and Revit
- Experience with LV distribution, lighting, small power and fire and security
- Achieved Chartership within Building Services
- Leading the Electrical team and being an integral part of the business.
- Experience leading teams and growing your own team
- Member of relevant professional body (IET is preferred)
The Senior/Associate Electrical Design Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Producing high standard of design for Electrical Services such as LV distribution, lighting, small power etc
- Undertaking your own design work including report and specification writing
- Production of 2D drawings and 3D models
- Using your understanding of design standards when working with the designs and models.
- Leading the Electrical team and making sure they are working according the British Standards.
The Senior/Associate Electrical Design Engineer will earn a salary between £45,000 - £60,000 per annum, which is dependent on experience. This client needs 1 Senior/Associate Electrical Design Engineer.
If you are interested in this Senior/Associate Electrical Design Engineer opportunity based in Devon, then please hit apply.