LOCATION – South Wales
TERM – Permanent
Must have the right to work in the UK (No Sponsorship)
Flexible - £35000 – 50,000
My client works within Engineering sector, Electronics Manufacturing.
The Lead Electronics Engineer will ideally have the following Skills:
- Experience designing DC-DC converters
- Experience designing MPPT circuits
- PCB Design and Layout
- High Power Development
- This a hands-on and varied role, requiring appropriate design experience and knowledge, primarily focussed on power electronics (principally DC-DC conversion)
- Digital data logging for high temperature applications
- The role will be responsible for delivering initial brief for a concept, the design and development stage, to fault-finding and testing of prototypes, through to manufacture, to include documentation and implementation, ensuring full integration, as required.