LOCATION – Hampshire
TERM - Permanent
Flexible - £45000 - 55000
My client works within Engineering sector, Electronics Manufacturing.
The Embedded Software Engineer will ideally have the following Skills:
- Have relevant degree level qualification, or experience, in Software Engineering, ideally with a hardware bias.
- Experience in embedded programming, preferably in C
- Experience in development of WPF based programs in C#
- Experience of programming micro-controllers
- Experience of working with common data buses including Ethernet, CAN, RS-485 and RS-23
- Development of embedded software for hardware control
- Development of real-time control software
- Development of operating-system based software for control of hardware