A leading Medical Device Manufacturer are looking to develop their inhouse Development Team by bringing on 2 Embedded Software Engineers, 1 Senior and 1 mid-senior level. The company have a great reputation across the US and the UK and are leaders in their field.
- Work closely with Product Development Team on user requirements and implementation of features
- Work to medical device standards
- Contributing to improving software development processes and use of software tools
- 5+ years’ experience in Embedded Software development
- Embedded C/C++
- ARM Microcontrollers
- Software Testing, Documentation & Debugging
Non-Essential/nice to have’s:
- GUI development/QT
- Full software development life cycles
- Bluetooth/Nordic Chips
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800