Job Title: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Coventry, England
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000 per annum, dependent on skillset and experience
Work Arrangement: Hybrid (3 days onsite and 2 days’ work from home)
Premier Group Recruitment Ltd have engaged with an excellent globally recognized technology leader for the Electric Vehicles and Automotive Industry who’re now actively seeking to recruit for not only 1 but for a total of 3 Senior Embedded Software Engineers to join the business during an exciting period huge growth and development not only for England but across the globe too.
Candidates based in the UK only can be offered sponsorship and relocation assistance.
Salary on offer:
The salary on offer for the successful Senior Embedded Software Engineer is £40,000 - £70,000 per annum, depending on skillset and experience. The company is happy to take on Graduates through to Senior/Principal Level Embedded Software Engineers.
Working from home policy:
3 days working onsite and 2 days from home is the current state of play. If you wish to work 5 days a week in the office that’s fine too.
Summary of the Embedded Software Engineering role:
The successful Senior Embedded Software Engineer will be joining an innovative Software & Controls group and will be responsible to be delivering a unique power delivery technology across multiple markets and product families. In addition to this the Senior Embedded Software Engineer will work alongside multidisciplined teams and colleague to work in Embedded C, C++ C/C++ as well as utilize AUTOSAR configurator tools in the different phases of the project development.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will have the following skills:
- 3-5+ years minimum industry experience
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Embedded software development for AUTOSAR
- Design / Modelling experience - UML, MATLAB, Simulink, Rhapsody or Targetlink
- Basic Software (BSW)
- Microcontrollers MCU –AURIX, TriCore, Infineon, Texas Instruments, NXP, ST or equivalent microcontroller architectures
- Experience in software development compliant with the ASPICE process
- Network Interfaces - SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, CAN, LIN, Diagnostic, Ethernet, Flexray, J1939 etc.
- Knowledge of different Compilers – Hi-Tech, Wind River or similar
- Vector or ETAS AUTOSAR configuration tools, Davinci or Insola Developer / Configurator
- Ability to read schematics and component data sheets
- Great team player and good communication skills
- Willing to travel in the UK and internationally, as required – Expenses covered by the company
Bonus nice to have skills:
- Version Control Systems – SVN, GIT, Confluence, CVS, Bitbucket, or similar
- Programming and Scripting experience: C#, Python or, JAVA, Perl, TCL, Bash
- Hands on experience using test equipment - logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and debuggers is required.
- MISRA-C knowledge
- Functional Safety and ISO26262
- Experience with Board Support Packages, embedded Development Kits
- 26 holidays per annum
- Stock options based on salary
- Medical and dental
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets
If you're interested in the above Embedded Software Engineering role and think you have the skills and experience required as An Embedded Software Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply. Any questions, please contact Frank Kanjanda on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01217961888 for more information.
Not for you but know someone who may be interested? We do offer up to £500 upon placement of successful referrals!