Job Title: Senior Embedded Software Engineer Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgshire
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 per annum (depending on experience and skillset)
Job type Full time permanent employment
Hybrid work from home: 3 days onsite/2 days offsite and vice versa
Great benefits package included
Company Overview & Job Title:
An exceptional, well-distinguished and hugely successful specialist engineering organization based in Cambridge, (Cambridgeshire) who have an excellent reputation across multiple engineering industries who produce outstanding high quality and efficient products through their use of high technology have a new vacancy to hire for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer.
The successful Senior Embedded Software Engineer will take responsibility and ownership of the design, development and maintenance of multiple software mechanisms and projects, from initiation through to integration into a released finished product and article.
The permanent salary on offer for the successful Senior Embedded Software is £40,000 - £65,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
Working from home arrangement: Hybrid working is available, presently you will get the option to work remotely 2-3 times a week.
The Senior Embedded Software Engineer should ideally have the following key skills:
- 3-5+ years minimum industry experience
- Have demonstrable lead experience in full life cycle embedded software development.
- Experience of developing real-time embedded software
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Other programming languages: C#, Python, BASH
- Experience of Bare Metal System
- Knowledge & experience of Embedded Linux & Linux kernel device driver development
- Good working knowledge of Linux OS
- Network interface - I2C, SPI, UART, USB, RS232/485, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP
- Experienced with IDEs such as: Eclipse, Keil and IAR
- Multi-threaded application development
- Version Control Systems – GIT, SVN, JIRA or similar
- Strong written and oral communications, team-working and interpersonal skills
- 25 Days
- 9% Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunities for growth and progression
- Guaranteed annual company bonus
If you are a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a high technology engineering organization, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.