Job Title: Senior Engineering Technician
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience and skillset)
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Overview of company and job title:
An Award Winning, hugely successful and established Electrical & Electronics Manufacturing organization based in Cambridgeshire who produce exquisite high technology and design of products multiple manufacturing industries are now actively seeking to hire for a Senior Engineering Technician to join the business as that fast growing, forward thinking and that is continuously growing through an exciting period of growth presently and for the future.
The Salary on offer for the Senior Engineering Technician is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience. Additional benefits package is included below.
The successful Senior Engineering Technicians responsibilities will include investigating, developing, and testing new ideas to working prototype product stage. In addition to this the Senior Engineering Technician will need to have experience of setting up and performance of laboratory tests/experiments and reporting of conclusions and recommendations as well as creative problem solving and troubleshooting.
Senior Engineering Technician Key Skills:
- Engineering qualification or equivalent work experience
- 2-5+ years industry experience
- Experience of working in an R&D / product development environment
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of working in a laboratory and conducting experiments.
- Experiencing of set up and performance of lab tests or experiments
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical, evidence driven approach
- Ability to apply engineering principles to get practical results.
- Laboratory experience gained in a high tech industrial R&D environment is desirable.
- Experience of data acquisition and the reporting of results and conclusions
- Familiarity with the following would be advantageous: basic scripting languages such as lua or python, Machining of polymers and metals, 3D printing
- 6% Bonus
- Social events
- Flexible working and sabbatical options
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Elite and worldwide learning and development opportunities
- Job specific training
- 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holiday and much more!
If you are a Senior Engineering Technician, looking for a new great opportunity to join an excellent successful global organization, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral