Salary up-to £80,000pa + generous package
London / Remote
I am recruiting a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer on behalf of a market leading data analytics business. My client has been an innovator and front runner in their sector for the last 15 years. This is a business that prides themselves on collaboration, excellence, development, and innovation.
As Senior Full Stack Software Engineer you will be involved in developing existing infrastructure, legacy code migration, and building new features using modern software practices and languages.
- Cloud deployment and AWS
- Relational and NoSQL Database Design and Optimisation
- CI and CD
- Containerisation tech, e.g. Docker
- End to end software development
- Software architecture design
- Design and build and maintain web applications
- Contribute to architectural discussion and decisions
- Champion best practice software development
- Mentoring of Software Engineers
- Code reviews
In return you will receive a competitive salary between £60,000 and £80,000pa, a competitive package including private medical insurance and paid parental leave, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing and financially strong tech business with a passionate software engineering culture.
For more info on this Senior Full Stack Software Engineer job click apply now or call Fabian Page on 0207 2475747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if this Senior Full Stack Software Engineer job is not the role for you but you have someone you can recommend please get it touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.