Up to £70,000 + Bonus | Cambridge
Are you seeking your next opportunity in Graphics Engineering? My long-term client is looking to grow their development team by hiring a Senior Graphics Software Engineer.
In this role you will work in a multi-discipline agile team to develop exciting new functionality and applications, taking lead of the graphics programming open business functions including gaming and scientific research.
My client prides themselves on being at the forefront of 3D Design and offer the opportunity to create applications that utilise the latest technology and development trends.
To be successful you should have a proven record in computer graphics programming, with skills in technology such as C++ and OpenGL.
- Help develop new functionality for software applications.
- Help to implement new software solutions.
- Work closely with team members to ensure applications match requirements.
- Help to provide technical guidance to junior team members.
Technology and Skills.
- GLSL Shaders
- CAD experience nice, but not required.
For further discussion, please contact Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.