Salary- £50,000 - 60,000 per annum dependent on experience
Location – Oxford
My client is looking for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join their development team in Oxford.
The Senior Hardware Design Engineer will ideally have the following skills:
- Degree, Masters or PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or similar
- VHDL/Verilog for FPGA
- High speed digital design
- RF design, Ethernet, optics would be beneficial
- Design of a range of hardware products
- Full product lifecycle (conceptual-manufacturing)
- Working with electronic, mechanical and software design engineers
- Pension scheme (10%)
- Heath care insurance
- Private medical insurance
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.