LOCATION – West Berkshire
SALARY - £45,000 - £60,000
We have an exciting opportunity available after partnering with a globally leading security partner based in West Berkshire who are actively recruiting for Senior Infrastructure Engineers to join their growing MSO team.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering a salary of up to £60,000 + an enhanced benefits package.
The organisation possesses a very long and successful history in their sector, providing multiple market leading solutions and have partnered with some of the globes largest brands. They have been incredibly successful, by their own standards over the last 5 years.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for:
- Providing escalated support to their MSO applications
- Designing, testing, implementing and supporting infrastructure
- Monitoring infrastructure & troubleshooting network outages
- Working with 3rd party suppliers
- Participate in supporting cloud services
The ability to obtain security clearance at SC Clearance as a minimum is essential for this position.
Previous experience with application support, datacentre support would be ideal for this role. Any qualifications in cyber security would be beneficial for this position.
Experience needed for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
- Experience in operations support
- Previous user support experience within a customer-service environment
- High availability, high security and internet data centre experience is ideal
If you are interested in this Senior Infrastructure Engineer opportunity, please apply now.