Today I’ve had a very exciting Hybrid-working Senior Java Engineer role come across my desk. The company are looking to offer a highly competitive salary of up to £75,000.
The company that you would be joining is a household name and they are building an entirely new subscription product that will provide members with exclusive travel discounts and upgrades to enhance their stay. They are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join the engineering team and help them envision, design, and build their technical systems.
This would suit a Java Developer who has:
- 5 years+ Java Development experience
- Knowledge of API
- Some experience of Full Stack development would be good
- An interest in one of or all: React, Angular, Vue, Big Data, Hadoop or Hive
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, and intellectual curiosity
- A desire to work in a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
The bonuses you’ll receive with alongside the highly competitive salary:
- Annual bonus
- Stock Options
- Excellent contributory pension
- Full family private medical cover
- Full dental cover
- Annual wellbeing allowance (e.g. gym membership)
- Personal travel reimbursement
- Critical illness plus full life cover
- Employee assistance program
If you’re someone who fits the profile of this, the client we are working with will be offering a salary of up to £75k. The role is hybrid and are looking for the Senior Java Developer to be in the office twice a week this will mean that living within a commutable distance of Oxford would be great.
If this role is not something that suits you, but you know someone it might feel free to send them this email or send me their details. I can offer up to £500 on successful referrals.