Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
My client is a family run Chartered Building Services Consulting Engineers, providing services throughout several sectors, including Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental and Public Health.
They are seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services, to join their team as they have been fortunate enough to experience steady growth over the past year.
It is essential that you come from a Mechanical Building Service background, no other mechanical background will be considered.
Scope of work
- Managing projects from beginning to end
- Liaising with CAD department and Clients
- Checking and amending any designs issues by CAD Department
- Ensuring Project is run on time and within budget
- Designing on Revit or AutoCAD HVAC systems etc.
- Use IES thermal modelling softwear to produce Heat Loss calculations
- Proficiency in Revit / AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Mechanical Services design calculations / process
- A solid intermediate mechanical engineer who is looking to move into a more senior role would also be considered
For further information on this Senior Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services vacancy please give me a call or email 0118 902 88 00 , firstname.lastname@example.org