Cheshire – Part Remote
£50,000 – £60,000
Are you a Senior PHP Developer looking to join a growing FinTech Company?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior PHP Developer to join a growing Company with offices based in the rural area of Cheshire. The Award Winning company are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to help and assist with prototyping new ideas for their ever-growing banking application. The Senior PHP Developer will be working on a large-scale applications used by millions of users throughout Europe. The successful Senior PHP Developer must have exceptional teamwork skills as they work closely with the back-end development team as well as the head of the IT department.
Do you have these skills?
- Experience working on PHP MVC Frameworks such as Laravel/Symfony or Lumen
- Knowledge with HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of Using 3rd Party Plugins.
- AWS Experience.
- Docker Containerisation Knowledge
- Experience working with MySQL
- 25 Days annual leave + ALL Public Bank Holidays
- Health insurance Scheme
- Flexible working (working from home 3 days a week)
- Career Progression within the company
*I am offering a referral fee of £500 if you know the perfect candidate for the role.