Outside IR35, £580-£640 pd
Contract (6 months potential for extension)
My client are a rapidly growing health tech start-up who are currently adding exiting new features to their remote GP App. They are looking for a reliable PHP developer to help support the delivery in this.
- Build and maintain cutting edge applications.
- Write clean code that is clear and understandable by others.
- Help with all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand the initial scope for a new project
- At least 4 years’ experience in creating and retaining object oriented PHP7 based systems.
What would be expected from you
- knowledge of the MVC approach to development
- knowledge of the Symfony (or equivalent) framework.
- Understanding of the Doctrine ORM
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining RESTFul APIs
- Expertise of automated testing (e.g. PHPUnit, Selenium, Behat)
- Practical experience of implementing design patterns.
- Experience of agile project methodologies (and its impact on iterative design)
- Experience of working in a continuous integration environment.
- Familiar with Linux or Mac OS.
Alternatively, if you think this is not you but you know someone who would be a great candidate then Premier Group also present a great referral scheme!
Please contact Ebonie Caskey on 0207 247 5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.