In line with our expansion plans for 2019/20, we are seeking Senior Recruitment consultants to further develop the growth of our IT, Engineering and Digital divisions. As a Senior Consultant you will be given the opportunity to manage a warm desk; taking leverage off pre-existing relationships within the team but also be expected to create and develop new business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ready to take their Recruitment career to the next level!
About Premier Group:
Premier Group have been established since 2000 and since then we have taken the UK by storm. We have made our mark and built a strong reputation in the UK and we are now looking to take that globally. We are one of the leading IT, Digital and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With offices spreading over Reading, New York, London, Manchester and Birmingham, Premier Group boasts multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained since starting in 2000. These include being voted into the Sunday Times top 15 Best companies to work for 7th straight years. As a result of this we are now looking to hire Senior Recruitment Consultants to join our Reading office.
About the role:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Arranging industry focused events with your clients.
- Keeping up with industry relevant knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Developing new clients across the creative space by cold-calling, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
- Creating, managing and managing client relationships to the fullest.
- Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
- Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
- Selling and negotiating business terms.
- Work cohesively with your teams, identifying areas of improvements
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure up to 40%
- Car Allowance incentive
- Opportunities within both contract and permanent across IT, Engineering and Media divisions
- Holiday incentives every quarter (destinations have included Vegas, Hollywood, Dubai and Miami)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising 1 per year for each year of service + birthdays off)
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship with shares in the company
- Monthly winners lunch clubs
- Shareholder options
- Cycle to work, eye care, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers