In line with our expansion plans for 2021, we are seeking Senior Recruitment consultants to further develop the growth of our Tech, Engineering & Creative divisions. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ready to take their Recruitment career to the next level!
About Premier Group:
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 8 straight years. As a result of this we are now looking to hire Recruitment Consultants to join our Reading team.
About the role:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Arranging industry focused events with your clients.
- Keeping up with industry relevant knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Developing new clients across the creative space by cold-calling, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
- Creating, managing and managing client relationships to the fullest.
- Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
- Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
- Selling and negotiating business terms.
- Work cohesively with your teams, identifying areas of improvements
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure up to 40%
- Car Allowance incentive
- Opportunities within both contract and permanent across IT, Engineering and Media divisions
- Holiday incentives every quarter (destinations have included Vegas, Hollywood, Dubai and Miami)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising 1 per year for each year of service + birthdays off)
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship with shares in the company
- Monthly winners lunch clubs
- Shareholder options
- Cycle to work, eye care, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers