My clients are a fantastic tech start up searching for a self-starter Senior Engineer who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty and tackling tricky technical and design problems.
What you’d be doing day to day
- Working with the serverless microservices cloud platform, used for secure ingest, analysis, and algorithmic processing of geo-location and temperature data, and a series of user-facing software products, including iOS and Android apps, web applications, and electron desktop applications.
- Play a part to the architectural and technical design.
- Using Dev Ops strategies and technologies to help support automating testing and deployment.
- Learning new things.
- Follow a lean methodology
- Daily stand-ups and close working team.
- Bi-weekly product meetings, to voice your opinion
- Small team so you’ll be playing a bigger part.
- Leverage existing technology as much as possible that means using the right libraries and serverless PaaS technologies etc.
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience
- Node / JS / Typescript / Vue (or React)
- AWS experience, ideally Serverless
- Dev Op
- Stock Options
If you are interested in this role and you think you are the perfect Frontend React Developer, please send your most up-to-date CV and expected day rate through.
Alternatively, if you know someone who would be a great candidate then Premier Group also present a great referral scheme!
Please contact Ebonie Caskey on 0207 247 5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.