LOCATION - Berkshire
SALARY - £24,000 - £26,000
We have partnered with a Berkshire based managed service provider who are looking to increase the Service Desk team with a bilingual Service Desk Agent. It is essential that the Service Desk Agent is fluent in English and French as you will be liaising with clients in England & France. The SDA will be responsible for maintaining a high-quality of service for all installation and maintenance incidents by ownership, monitoring and tracking of results for customer SLA's.
Essential skills for this French speaking Service Desk role:
- Advanced French & English language skills (written & verbal)
- Proactive nature
- Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Strong organisational, motivational and time management skills
- An understanding of IT desktop equipment (PC's, printers, laptops etc)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Desirable skills for this French speaking Service Desk role:
- 1 - 2 years in a similar client facing role
- Previous experience in helpdesk/service desk
- ITIL accredited
- Experience in a call centre within an ITSM environment (beneficial)
If you are interested in this French speaking, bilingual Service Desk role please apply now with an updated CV, your salary expectations as well your availability.