LOCATION - West Sussex
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £30,000 - £36,000 (dependent on experience)
My client - a company operating in a niche Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing Environment are looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in West Sussex. The ideal candidate would have a solid understanding of Electronics and Power Supply Systems; alongside a proven background in either a site or field based Service and Repair role.
The Service Engineer Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electronic or Electrical Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Ideally experience working on the Installation, Service or Calibration of High Voltage Power Supplies.
- 2+ years' experience in the repair of Electronic Assemblies / Sub Assemblies.
- The ability to fault find using wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Proven ability to work in a Field Service based position; managing your own schedule efficiently.
- Delivering Technical Support, installation and commissioning of systems on customer sites.
- Internal Service and Repair of Customer repairs and some Assembly work of equipment pre FAT.
- In house calibration of systems and sub assemblies.
- Contributing to Design feedback on current systems to improve reliability and function of products going forward.
If you are interested in this Service Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.