Once a week in the office!
Are you on the lookout for a new opportunity within Software Development and keen to work with modern technologies?
I’ve just begun work for a really exciting business within Healthcare, who create cutting edge technology for a variety of different uses within the industry supporting many of their global partners. They are on the lookout for a Software Engineer at Mid or Senior Level to come in and join their expanding team. The company are based in Cambridgeshire and would require office working of once a week so ideally you would be within commutable distance or alternatively willing to relocate as this company can offer that.
The role of Cloud Software Engineer is focused around development of new web services and applications for their systems and products whilst being part of the full development life-cycle. You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years development experience and have skills in a variety of technologies across front/back and cloud based development. Holding a pivotal role within the company my client hopes the successful candidate will have experience across the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years commercial development experience.
- AWS experience OR any other cloud technologies.
- RESTful API experience.
- Tech stack includes: Typescript, React, Express, Docker, SQL,
- HTML, CSS, Terraform, Redux – these skills are not essential.
- Good understanding of front/back-end development.
- Well experienced in Agile methodologies.
- Good communication skills and desire to learn and progress.
- Between £60,000-£90,000 – multiple hires needed.
- Performance related bonus.
- Non-Contributory pension 6%.
- Private Healthcare (BUPA).
- Life assurance/Share options/Green schemes.
- Relocation package.
If you think this opportunity could be of interest then please apply and I can give you a call back!