Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £70,000 per annum depending on skillset and experience
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Work Arrangement: Fully remote working and hybrid working available
An excellent Software Engineering Company based in Edinburgh who have a great reputation on a global scale for producing high-tech niche technology and innovation at the leading edge of Electronics and Smart Technology Industries are now seeking to hire for a Software Engineer to join the business and to be working within a brilliant engineering team.
Work Arrangement: The organisation is happy to offer full remote working and hybrid working model for the successful Software Engineer.
Salary & Job role:
The salary on offer for the successful Software Engineer is £30,000 - £70,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience. The organisation would be happy to consider all levels of professionals from Graduate/Junior, Mid, Senior and Principal level. The ideal successful Software Engineer will have an eagerness to play an active part in the engineering team, presenting new innovative ideas to help the organisation take their excellent ground-breaking technology to the next level. Also, the ideal Software Engineer will need to have exposure and experience of Ruby on Rails and a working knowledge of React.
Software Engineer key skills:
- 1-5+ minimum years industry experience
- Work on the entire life cycle of our services including design, development, testing and deployment
- Experience of design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Previous experience of being a frontend/JSdeveloper
- Version Control Systems – GIT, SVN, Gitlab, JIRA or similar
Backend / Cloud Development experience:
- Ruby on Rails
- Kubernetes (on Google Cloud Platform)
- 35 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Fully Remote and Hybrid working environment
- 33 days paid annual leave (public holidays are not enforced and are taken out of the 33 days if employees wish to take them)
- Health insurance is proivded to employees
- Group Pension
- Learning, training, and development opportunities
If you could be interested in the role as a Software Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for more information and details.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral
Premier Group Recruitment Limited is an established and has significantly progressed on to become one of the UK's most successful specialist recruitment companies with 6 Global Offices, voted 9 times as Sunday Times Best Companies to Work for with 21 years of consistent growth, plus 120 market specialist consultants and an 32m turnover.