We’ve partnered with a Software Technology company who are looking to add an experienced Software Tester / QA to their ranks.
The successful Software Tester / QA would be joining an established team to help test the company’s software products. This is an excellent role for someone with some automation experience looking to progress, develop and lead toward an automated process in the future.
Ideally the successful Software Tester / QA will come with the following experience:
- Excellent Manual testing experience
- Proven Automation testing experience
- Web application testing experience
- Experience using practices such as BDD, TDD and continuous delivery
- Experience writing test scripts and executing them
- Strong knowledge of testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin
- Experience working within an AGILE environment
- Puppeteer experience would be beneficial but not essential
Our client can offer a hybrid working arrangement with 3 days in the office and 2 at home
In return our client can offer the successful Senior QA Test Analyst a starting salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience. With added benefits such as bike to work scheme, dental plan, health plan and company pension.
If this Software Tester / QA opportunity is of interest, then apply today by sending over a copy of your CV, salary expectations and a number for me to call.