LOCATION - Gloucester
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
My client is looking for a Graduate Design Engineer to work within Structural Design for Nuclear, Industrial and Railway industries.
The Junior Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Mechanical, Structural or Civil Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Confidence in the use of 3D CAD (Solidworks, Fusion 360 AutoCAD)
- Good knowledge of fabrication manufacturing processes.
- The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
The Junior Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Being involved in concept design right through to production
- Using 3D CAD software daily
- Working within the existing Engineering team
- Liaising with clients when required on site visits and advising on project requirements.
- Producing bills of materials to provide the correct manufacturing components
- Attending meetings and doing presentations
- Meeting deadlines effectively
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.