TERM- Permanent candidates only
SALARY- £35,000 - £40,000 and other great benefits
We are looking for a Supply Planner on a permanent based in the Middlesex area. The ideal candidate would be able to look at the chain from upstream to downstream with both short term and long term planning in mind ensuring every deliverable is delivered on time in the right quantity and in a cost effective manner.
The Supply Planner will ideally have the following attributes:
- 5+ years experience in Purchasing, Demand planning or Supply chain
- Demonstrated proficiency of ERP/MRP systems, preferably SAP
- Advanced excel knowledge (vlookups/pivots)
- Experience in manufacturing, Mechanical background preferred
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Experience on problem solving and continuous improvements
- Customer focused and effective communication skills
- Work independently as well as a proactive team player
- Review current processes and determine methods for improvement with regard to cutting costs, controlling and replenishing inventory, and shipping products.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns along the chain and respond fluidly to unexpected events.
- Forecasting – supply chain planners must juggle current inventory needs, immediate customer demands, and probable future sales to maintain balance between fulfilment and replenishment needs
- Logistics – they must know the geographical path and transportation methods that guarantee customers receive their shipments when needed. The planner also manages overhead influences that could potentially increase costs
- Inventory management – they should show proficiency with inventory management software and company assets to promote a healthy supply chain with a steady flow of goods and materials
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.