ROLE – Support & Training Manager
LOCATION – Surry (Part Remote)
SALARY - £25,000 - £35,000
A growing software house, based in Surrey, who specialise in digital transformation projects are actively looking to hire a Customer Support and Training Manager to join their technology team. The purpose of the Customer Support & Training Manager will be to ensure customers receive regular engagement, training as well as solution support of IT & software issues.
The Support & Training Manager will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Providing technical IT & software support to customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using an online ticketing system
- Technical and soft skills to train customers with products
- Working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Working with and using JIRA (service desk)
- Supporting a software product
- Delivering software training to less technical users
The Support & Training Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing and coordinating solution support to customers through online service desk, live support, and telephone channels
- conducting training activities with customers
- creating and updating training programmes and materials for standard solutions in appropriate formats
- Contributing to the product development process by ensuring product bugs, user interface issues and feedback, and enhancement requests arising from solution support activities are communicated to the Product Board
- Designing, coordinating, and implementing customer engagement and retention efforts, in conjunction with other areas of the company where indicated.
The Support & Training Manager will operate on a remote basis for the time being and will return to the office on a part remote basis when safe to do so. This Support & Training Manager position would suit someone who has experience within an IT Support function, providing technical & IT support to customers.
If you are interested in this opportunity as the Support & Training Manager, please apply now with an updated CV, your availability as well as your salary expectation.