LOCATION – Milton Keynes
SALARY – £25,000 - £33,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Sustainability / Reliability Engineer on a permanent basis in the Milton Keynes area with experience in industrial machinery. Your main duties will include overseeing the introduction of new systems and marrying them up with existing legacy technology.
The Sustainability / Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Electrical or Mechanical Degree with time served as an Engineer
- Previous experience working with large industrial machinery
- Understanding of industrial machinery fundamentals
- Have some understanding of continuous improvement.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of reliability analysis, FMEA or other analytical methods.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- Assisting the introduction of new systems to legacy technology
- Perform analytical assessment of the site.
- Propose and justify spares inventories for both legacy and new equipment.