/* Set clientId */
/* Place custom commands here */
Back to job search
Systems Engineer - Oxford
JOB- Systems Engineer
Didcot, United Kingdom
26 days ago
SALARY- £40,000 to £60,000 per annum (plus benefits)
My client are looking for an Systems Engineer with a strong background in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
The Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
The Systems Engineer role will involve:
- Engineering qualification (BEng, MEng, HND, HNC, BSc etc.) in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering etc.
- Excellent 3D CAD skills
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be keen to develop with a company long term
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
- Working within the current engineering team
- Producing engineering documents in line with contracts and projects
- Producing 3D designs using CAD software
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering and development tasks as required