Remote / UK based
£55,000 - £60,000
An innovative software house that specialises in cloud-based solutions for a variety of clients within the retail sector, have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Technical Architect to join their team, which will be fully remote for UK based applicants or in the North West. The Technical Architect will be working a small team of highly skilled software developers, design teams, agile delivery managers and cloud engineers to assist in the development of new scalable web-based solutions, as well as improving their existing legacy platforms and adding in new features. This role would be suitable for a Senior PHP Developer, looking to take the next steps in their career as a Technical Architect.
There will be the occasional requirement to travel to their beautiful offices, which has the most amazing scenery outside of the city. They often have BBQ’s in the summer, a games rooms and really do have a great company culture with good retention of staff company wide.
- At least 5+ years development experience
- Experience working with microservices
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, including OOP, ideally LAMP stack architecture
- Strong experience with TDD
- Working in an agile environment
- Experience working with ORM’s
- Knowledge of security standards
- Working with RESTful API’s
- Experience with MVC techniques, Laravel or similar
- Event driven architecture tools, Kafka or similar
- Relational databases, MySQL
- Angular or similar front end framework (React/Vue.js)
If you are Technical Architect, looking to join a well-established and award-winning company as they expand due to growth, then please apply directly or get in touch on 01618 718 811.
Alternatively, please send you most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.