Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Implementation/Support Engineer to join a leading organisation in Tamworth.
The ideal Technical Implementation/Support Engineer is someone who is confident with installations.
Technical Implementation/Support Engineer - Responsibilities:
- Install software
- Backup/Restore SQL and Oracle databases
- Configure/commission hardware supplied by the company (access control devices)
- Troubleshoot issues
- Monitor performance of hosted solutions on MS Azure
- Create/update tickets on logging system
- Manage user access to hosted solutions
Technical Implementation/Support Engineer - Skills and experience:
- Good/practical knowledge of MS operating systems (including working with server OS)
- Active Directory
- Good networking skills
- Familiar with IIS
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Practical experience of software installation (to include multi-tier software covering server and desktops)
- Practical experience supporting complex software installations
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Practical experience supporting SQL DB
- Transact SQL
If you an experienced Technical Implementation/Support Engineer role and are looking for a new and exciting role then please get in touch with Sam Hayward at Premier Group (Birmingham Office)
Not for you? Premier Group offer a referral reward of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in these roles.