ROLE – Technical Project Manager
LOCATION – Basingstoke
SALARY - £30k - £35k
Are you an experience Project Manager working within the Technical IT arena looking for a new opportunity to grow, within a forward-thinking, innovative organisation? A growing service Provider based in Basingstoke are going through large growth after a very busy year in 2020, with bigger plans moving forward and having won large contracts across the UK and Europe they are now looking to recruit for an additional Technical Project Manager to join their growing team!
Reporting to the CEO, the Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time and within customer expectations.
The Technical Project Manager will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- 2 – 3 years in a similar Project Manager position
- Prince2 certified
- Managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Agile methodologies
- Experience within the technology project arena with both software & hardware projects
- Experience with MS Project, MS PowerPoint & MS Word
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all projects on behalf of the business
- Providing excellent project management structure through documentation, tools and management
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects targets are met
- Provide weekly project status reports, RAIDS etc
- Manage project resource allocation
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements
- Constantly monitor and report on project progress to stakeholders
- Implement and manage project changes
Because of the essential industry the nature of this role operates within, the business remain fully open and will require applicants to be able to drive to their office to avoid using public transport. This Project Manager role will be eligible to a part-remote work scheme until things return to normality.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, growing organisation as a Project Manager please apply now with an updated CV, your availability and your salary expectation.