- 12-month Fixed term contract
A leading Electronics Manufacturer in the Power Electronics Industry are looking to add a Test & Diagnosis Engineer to their Design & Manufacturing Team after a large increase in project requirements.
- Fault finding to component level
- Test & Repair of Electronics & Electro-mechanical systems
- Product Testing
- Electronics Test Equipment
- Good knowledge of Test Methodologies & Techniques
- Ability to read circuit diagrams
Non-Essential Skills/Nice to have’s:
- High Voltage Power Supply testing
- IPC soldering standards
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Test & Diagnosis Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800