12-month fixed-term contract
My client, an internationally recognized financial body, is looking for a Test Engineer to join their team.
As Test Developer, you will be part of a close-knit development team in a well-established and well-known global company.
- Experience with Testing Web Services (Restful) using Postman
- Good knowledge of JIRA
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum/BDD/TDD)
- Working with functional groups eg. Business Users, create Test Strategy and Test Plan aligning with business requirements.
- Familiar with defect triage process and bug managing, tracking and prioritizing
- Experience creating new automation scripts and expending the framework using BDD or TDD format
- Experience in NodeJS, Chai , Jasmin, Mocha
- Experience working with the traditional GitHub/Bitbucket workflows
- Knowledge of Git command lines
- Continuous Integration experience using Jenkins / Bitbucket pipelines
- Knowledge and experience of POM, TDD and BDD frameworks
- API Automation experience
- Designing and reviewing test scenarios using Black Box testing techniques
- Experience creating test cycles and assigning SMOKE, SANITY and REGRESSION
- Knowledge of Browserstack
- Experience with Zephyr plugin (JIRA)
- API testing experience using postman
- Writing automation tests
In return, you’ll get a salary of £40,000 and will be part of a collaborative, close-knit team.
This role can be worked remotely or hybrid at Central London office.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role, please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
For Direct contact, get in touch with Matt Hodson at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email firstname.lastname@example.org