Do you want to be one of those people who wakes up in the morning and makes success happen? Are you looking for a career with progression, comprehensive training and the chance to work with industry experts? Premier Group UK can offer competitive salaries, unrivalled incentives and an outstanding commission structure!
Premier Group Recruitment are an award-winning organisation who have featured in the ‘Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For’ nine years in a row, with international offices based in London, Reading, Birmingham, Manchester and New York. We have seen growth in both turnover and headcount since we first opened our doors 18 years ago – a true testament to our continued success!
Premier Group Recruitment have developed a truly comprehensive recruitment solution across the IT, Digital, HR and Engineering sectors. We are based in the heard of Reading town centre just a few minutes’ walk away from the train station. We provide a focused and competitive environment where the emphasis is ‘work hard, play hard.’ Features of our Reading office includes; Pool table, fully stocked beer and wine fridge, chill out area with PlayStation, table football and table tennis tables.
What does a day in the life of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Premier look like?
- Four month intensive training program (Able to earn commission straight away)
- Headhunting and resourcing candidates for positions
- Business development and marketing – speaking to existing and new clients
- Sales writing and job advertising
- Sales and negotiating
- Proven recruitment or sales experience with any IT, Digital, Business, Engineering experience is desirable, but not essential
- A resilient character with an outgoing personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Competitive Basic Salary - £20,000 - £30,000
- Structured career path and Team Leading/Management Opportunities (Organically grown management)
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 40% of what you generate (Unrivalled)
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management thorough comprehensive 12 week training program
- Uncapped commission which is available whilst in training
- Thorough and comprehensive graduate training scheme delivered through our Graduate Academy 'IMPACT’.
- Quarterly and annual luxury all expenses paid trips to destinations including Hollywood, Maldives, Las Vegas, Barcelona, Prague, Berlin and many more!
- Monthly high achievers’ lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants!
- Numerous incentives including; watches, holiday vouchers and hundreds of pounds in high-end retail vouchers awarded for achieving sales targets!
- Paid nights out / all day clubs and working for a company that focuses on its people - somewhere that everyone is valued and supported!